Tax Season, 2014 Hours
January 6 - January 10 10:00 – 6:00
January 11 (Walk-Ins) 12:00 – 6:00
January 13 - April 15 (Mon – Fri) 9:00 – 8:00
Saturdays are Walk-In days 9:00 - 6:00
Welcome, and thank you for visiting our Website. In addition to providing you with a profile of our company and the services we provide, this Website has been designed to become a helpful resource tool to you, our valued clients and visitors.
Why choose Tax Associates?
- Tax Associates is locally owned and our office is open year round to assist our clients throughout the year as their financial and job situations change. We can help you plan ahead to lessen your tax burden for the upcoming year.
- Your return will be prepared in the comfort of one of three private offices,
behind closed doors. We don’t have cubicles – we value your right to privacy and confidentiality.
- Upon request, you will see the same ‘experienced’ tax professional each year. We get to know you as an individual and can provide guidance on decisions that will affect the taxes you pay in the future.
- If you are a new client and provide us with the previous year’s tax return (including income and expense documents), we will review the return at no charge. Often times we discover overlooked deductions that could give you an additional refund. We can file an Amended Return (1040x) if requested. There is a fee only if you choose to have us Amend your return.
- We provide professional, confidential, and personal services at a reasonable cost. At Tax Associates, you are paying for our “knowledge”. Every year, May thru December, we invest countless hours keeping current on tax law changes. This is necessary to ensure we are preparing accurate, legal tax returns for our clients. Our fees are based upon the complexity of your return. Late 2013, our fee structure underwent some changes. The new structure is designed to more accurately charge for the knowledge necessary to prepare your return and the time entailed to gain that knowledge, as well as the time spent with each client.
- If you need copies of your W-2s or tax return, you can securely access them 24/7 via our “New” Client Portal. The Client Portal has a Secure Drawer for each client. Your secure drawer is encrypted and password protected. It can be accessed from your computer, iPad, or Smart Phone. You will have the ability to print, fax, or email your return and W-2s. You will also have the ability to upload files to your preparer.
- As you browse through our Website, you will see that we have highlighted background information on our company and the services we provide. We have also included useful resources such as informative articles in our Newsletter section and interactive financial calculators in our Financial Tools section. In addition, we have taken the time to gather many links to external Websites we think may be of interest to our clients and visitors in our Internet Links section.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments you may have – we’d love to hear from you. We pride ourselves on being proactive and responsive to our clients’ inquiries and suggestions.